THE VICTORY SPEECH BY DAUDA LAWAL DARE, GOVERNOR-ELECT, ZAMFARA STATE, MARCH 19TH 2023 - GUSAU

 

A’uzubillahi Minash Shaiɗanir Rajeem

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem.

I am most honored and privileged to be elected to serve my people as the Executive Governor of Zamfara State.

I accept with utmost humility and respect the honour you have conferred upon me today. This is a victory for the entire people of Zamfara State.

I have always aspired to serve our people and our great State in the hands of Almighty Allah (Subhanahu Wata’ala).

I am optimistic that Allah has plans to prosper us and commit to us a future filled with His love, peace, kindness, and assurance.

This is, without doubt, one of the political upsets of the century. It is an election that shows the power of the people and the will of God.

The change that the people of Zamfara voted for is a change from insecurity, a life of poverty, to a life of security, prosperity and comfort, accountability, and respect for the rule of law.

Under my leadership, Zamfara State will be a reference point for new ideas, determination, dynamism, and endless possibilities.

I thank the people of Zamfara, especially those who believe in our cause and voted for me. It is your victory. I thank our royal fathers, clerics, civil servants, market women, men, and most especially, our resilient and dynamic youths. 

The security agencies deserve commendation for maintaining order and prompt responses to numerous challenges during and after the election.

I thank members of the media, too, for their coverage.

Once again, I congratulate and thank all members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Zamfara State and my political opponents for our hard-won victory.

It is not possible to thank everyone who made this victory possible. But I would like to thank you all for your continued support. We have turned our distant dream into an imminent reality.


I thank you all for your attention.

#RescueZamfara

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Governor Mutfwang Calls For Unity Through Prayer In Plateau State Churches

Governor Mutfwang Receives Nigerian First Lady, Senator Oluremi Tinubu's Generous Donation Of 500 Million Naira To Plateau Crisis Victims

Governor Caleb Mutfwang Rejoices With His Excellency, Nyesom Wike On Birthday